Re: Sore heads/Lance list, all Lance all the time

You would think with that Scandihoovian name like Jacobson you would have a
little more common sense than it appears you do.>>Greg O.

Greg--do yourself a big favor and spend a little more time on some Celtic
discussion rather than perpetuating the namecalling.

If you don't know how to spell "Scandinavian", look it up.  If you don't
have a dictionary, ask one of your online buddies to check for you.  But
DON'T ask for a ceasefire via an inflammatory, 3-page post like that piece
you wrote for the benefit of your Anger Management class.  It's pretty
nasty, especially from an enlightened, reprieved soul like yourself.

"hypocrite. . .detention spanking. . . Napoleonic (I'm six feet tall, Greg).
. . .rants. . fits. . .run out of meds. . .lights on, nobody home. . .more
common sense than it appears you do. . . .callous and presumptuous. . .stomp
on the rules. . ...common bully. . . proverbial weight  (which proverb had
the "weight" in it--Humpty Dumpty?). . . .denser Lance. . .childish and
boorish. . .moronic language. . .dropped on (his) head. .. .ostrich egg
falling far from the tree (some tree, huh?). . .hate-filled diatribes. . .
dumb, dumber, ignorant . . comb your eyebrow. . .stupidity. . .lonely. .
.cowardice bully (!)

Well, Greg, I kind of thought we might become friends, but I guess there's
just too much between us at this point.

Sigh.  Maybe next season.