Sore heads

I have been lurking on this list for several years and I have never before
seen it descend to this level of backbiting and personal attacks. It seems
that electronic communication has been taken by some as license to be as
nasty and insulting as they desire without the consequences of such behavior
in a face-to-face situation. I'm not interested in your petty feuds and
one-upsmanship. I just would like to hear relatively intelligent and good
natured commentary and discussion on the Celtics. Or am I on the wrong list?