Re: Sore heads

    I have been lurking on this list for several years and I have never before
    seen it descend to this level of backbiting and personal attacks. It seems
    that electronic communication has been taken by some as license to be as
    nasty and insulting as they desire without the consequences of such behavior
    in a face-to-face situation. I'm not interested in your petty feuds and
    one-upsmanship. I just would like to hear relatively intelligent and good
    natured commentary and discussion on the Celtics. Or am I on the wrong
list?>>RonKThomas

Dear Ron:

Thanks for your vote and opinion.  Frankly, I'm amused by the internet power of
Lurkers, who expect to find entertainment wherever they surf, yet contribute nothing
to the discourse.

I doubt that this board's intention is to host offensive posts, but it's hard to
understand exactly what you are trying to accomplish here.  "Can we all play nicely?"
is a great theme, but there are some of us who don't care for the players, the
coaches, the management, the media and even the biased or misleading posts of others.
I'm happy to say that I'll continue to post commentary on all of the above, and if you
don't like care to read it, feel free to filter or dump the mail.

There's plenty of good debate going on here.  If you prefer just a positive spin on
the Celtics, go to their website.  It's just a shame that your first contribution is a
complaint over the quality of the free product that you're receiving.