From: Lance Jacobson
To: Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff "Ain't Nothing Shakin' (But the Leaves on the
Trees) "-Patriot Ledger

Well have more opportunities now because he (OBrien) has basically taken
the point guards out of the break, Antoine Walker said of the revived Boston
attack. If myself or Paul (Pierce) get the ball on the rebound, he told the
point guards to run and let us handle the ball. Sometimes you had to outlet it
and get it to Kenny (Anderson), but now we can get it out ourselves and run
and try to find those guys for shots. Mike Fine/Patriot Ledger

OK, I'm going on record that there will be a whole lot of turnovers when
Pierce is passing from backcourt to frontcourt.  He threw a couple of outlets
early in the FIBA games against teams like Senegal, but the guy doesn't have
the vision to see the defenders cutting down the passing lanes.

Just watch.  And, of course, feel free to tell me that I'm wrong about this.
Paul's not evil, Bird, but he's an awful passer.