Re: Sore heads

Lance Jacobson writes:
[...]
> Dear Ron:
>
> Thanks for your vote and opinion.  Frankly, I'm amused by the internet power of
> Lurkers, who expect to find entertainment wherever they surf, yet contribute nothing
> to the discourse.

Lurkers are most welcome on the list.  They have been for the almost 10 yrs
I've been hosting the list.  They will continue to be welcome as long as I
host it.

> I doubt that this board's intention is to host offensive posts, but it's hard to
> understand exactly what you are trying to accomplish here.  "Can we all play nicely?"
> is a great theme, but there are some of us who don't care for the players, the
> coaches, the management, the media and even the biased or misleading posts of others.
> I'm happy to say that I'll continue to post commentary on all of the above, and if you
> don't like care to read it, feel free to filter or dump the mail.

If you wish to express your discontent in a respectful manner, by all means,
it is welcome on the list.  However, personal attacks, name-calling and
off-topic posting are not welcome.

Regards,

- Paul -