Re: Sore heads/Lance list, all Lance all the time

Lance, yes you Lance,
I have directed many many posts to you on list and not and you can't get
your head out of your rear end long enough to listen to any advice anyone
here gives you. What about all the very good, reasonable listees who have
asked very nicely and rationally to knock this crap off?  Did you forget all
those messages or are you only inclined to respond the few that won't let
you off so easily?

What a freaking hypocrite (did I spell that correctly or do I need a
detention spanking Lanceroni?) you call everyone else names, exactly as you
see fit or however it fits your hourly Napoleonic rants and fits.  You are
laughable, as am I, but at least I can see the forest for the trees, and not
really try to take myself too seriously. I would recommend the same for you.

Let me do something you insist on doing. Here is your own message, so rudely
thrown back at Paul:
"I don't attack posters personally.  I may attack their views, and be
sarcastic at that.  Seems that I'm the one being called names."

The only thing I can think to say after reading this is, what are you
smoking boy? Is there Dr. Lance and Mr. Jacobson?  It reads like the lights
maybe on but no one is home?  Did you run out of meds Lance? Do you need
someone on this list to help get it filled at the RiteAid? You would think
with that Scandihoovian name like Jacobson you would have a little more
common sense than it appears you do. Using your word, what gives you the
right to attack anyone for any reason, unless they somehow had done the
same? What gives you the right to be so callous and presumptuous? Is it your
goal to run off all the lurkers who might only have the nerve to post once,
hoping not to bring down your childish wrath? What good would that be?

You criticize those who don't post just the way you want them to, but yet
where were you for all these years? If your wisdom is so valuable and
learned why did you deprive us year and after year of this education each
season, that we stupid idiots so clearly were lacking?  Ray can be a pain,
and not come close to playing by the rules, but you don't care what or even
if there are rules. You stomp on them daily and throw your proverbial weight
around like the likely common bully you apparently want to be.

For all newbees or lurkers, my message is the same, as unfortunately it must
be too hard for the denser Lance like crowd to understand, come one come
all. Speak freely, and openly. IF you act childish and boorish like Lance
here, expect some feedback.  Act responsibly and expect feedback and more
than just an ounce of respect. Is Lance speaking moronic language only him
and maybe Ryan understand.  Is this the lifetime effect of being dropped on
their heads as children? Makes one wonder.

Lance, you and all are welcome to talk Celtics, sounds pretty reasonable on
this list, but to stop the trash talking will have to start with you.  Not
many are going to take your side in that argument.  Don't you even get
yourself for 1 second?  The ostrich egg doesn't apparently fall far from the
tree here.

Your posts would have significance if you didn't keep cutting everyone down.
IF you truly want respect you are going to have to earn it, and so far your
account has to go up to get to zero.

Again, just once read your own hate filled diatribes, many against people
who have never given you a reason to be so spiteful. What did someone like
Snoopy ever do to you?  Kim sure painted you in a corner what with your
sending viruses to the list, then playing dumb and dumber, and ignorant and
blaming others, just because you weren't man enough to admit it was you or
you could be less than some perfect Adonis. Whether you can understand it,
admit it or even imagine this while you comb your eyebrow in the mirror, you
aren't half as clever and witty as you think you are. Stupidity clearly has
it's downside for the speed bumps in life. Reality, check it out.

I imagine you are pretty lonely now and will be for decades to come. My
advice, get help now why it still might mean something.

Ranting yes, but someone has to do it, unless he scares off everyone in the
process. Oh to have a face to face for just the few seconds it would take to
put this cowardice bully down and in his place.

Later (waiting Lance's very cute and somehow manipulated cut and paste
frenzy response).
Keeping the bandwidth free from rude and boorish lunkheads like us all, oh
and by the way Go Celtics!!
Greg