Re: Sore heads

Paul,
As a past offender and detainee, I would recommend for the good of the group
that you consider a review block on myself and a few others, as you see fit.
Those like myself who can appreciate the need, or mainly those who have
never had a stinking sock in their entire life, clutter up their life. I do
believe that this can be managed, especially for those so damn arrogant to
not be able to take a hint, certainly a hint in the form of a punch right
between the eyes.

Would a few of these "men" even believe they could do or say anything wrong?
How bad is to continue in the face off all logic, and then have the gall to
question "your" input. Frankly that sounds like a little kid just asking to
be punished, even possibly daring you to do so.

My actions in the past, for those that know or care, has always been in the
vein of trying to rein in the list hounds and guerilla posters.  My BS
detector once was a mighty sword to swing and bare.  I had and still have
some of those detractors, but in it's day it was considered a reasonable
approach.  I too used to wax poetic more often about the good old days
mainly with the C's. Dorine and I routinely longed for a finer time, long
ago. Gene and Bill (where are you Bill) were always quick to a quip, as was
Joe etc. Given the history of this team, history is very very important.
Laughing in the face of this fact or worse mocking it, always will make our
collective rise quicker than anything.

Remember those that posed as Magic and Jerry West. Does anyone know what
ever became of Noah?  Heck he might be welcome over the recent rash of
arrogance mongers. At least the worst Noah did was post every 15 minutes,
but he did keep mainly on topic and kept it clean and free from hate.  All
we are asking is give peace a chance, and what is so funny about peace, love
and understanding anyway?

I for one am all for some level of expected tolerance, allowing the voice
from the back row to be heard.

To mock a lurker, a person just giving their prediction or worse to post
private posts to list, all should be counted as another tick on the
countdown clock. This ain't just the pot calling the kettle black, this is a
call for freedom to post without have your name or nickname being torn apart
or worse your opinion ridiculed.  There is no place for that crap here, IMO.

Please, please all new or lurking listees post as you see fit or desire. We
were all new once. Some control to the tone though must be exercised. There
is nothing wrong with absolutely of course running down the team, the
players, the fans or the future cheerleaders, but there is no call for
running down someone who just doesn't agree with you completely and the
horse you rode in on.

If this friend is sarcasm then who needs enemies. Sarcasm at some level is
just plain fighting words, mighty easy to throw out here on a list,
providing the basis for the cowards of the word to strut their collective
stuff.

Take care all, and Go Celtics!!
Greg