Re: Sore heads

<<For everyone's elucidation, I offer the following.  No namecalling here.
No one needs to disinfect their machines.  Lurkers are welcomed.   No one
gets dogged for their predictions.   No one gets ragged on for
supporting the team.  Paul Pierce isn't Evil Incarnate.  These aren't the
droids you're looking for.>>Bird

Bird--

May I call you "Bird", or is Mr. Bird better?  I don't know what's wrong
with the more formal version, but someone's taking exception.

I called HowieCarrfan "Mr. Goat" because his response to my post was
"baaaah".  Not appropriate?

Odegaard is Ode-to-God because he's so self-righteous.  There's no
namecalling here, just a fact.

I've known Eggcentric before she came on board the IGTC group.  She has no
problem with Omelet, and she even called me a name (lancecoli) as I recall
in the prior post.  Any Egg who stirs up so much trouble is likely to become
an omelet.  Besides, she goes by the moniker "Prof. Blidiot, so it's not as
if she takes herself seriously.

Not sure what Greg was commenting on, but he was critical of my post and
missed the point.  If you're going to slam someone, it helps to get the
facts straight or you look like a fool  Three similar results and you no
longer look like one, non?

If Mr. Gooen tells me "I'm beating off" and other such perjorative, I don't
think it's wrong to suggest that he's "gooen off" himself.

And, sir, if the nickname "Birdo" is offensive, I won't use it again.
You're the only poster who uses his last name exclusively as his board name.
Lighten up.

And, anybody who wants Pierce to continue in his ways, as documented during
the playoffs AND the FIBA games has his head in the sand.  Hence, Ostrich
Club, and Anthony doesn't want to face the reality that we don't have a good
point guard on this team because Pierce won't accept one.  But that's
another post entirely.

Once again, I have no problem with lurkers.  Once again, it's amusing that
lurkers would amuse to chastise a poster without even bothering to
contribute one iota to the discussion.

It is much different than the story of the neighbor who complained about the
guy getting the satellite dish because he could no longer hoop up to his
cable TV line

Lurkers don't hurt anyone,  but why must we answer to them?

And I STILL don't know what's wrong with calling Mr. Gooen "Mr. Gooen".
Unless you think "coming out of the woodwork" is akin to a remark about
"coming from the basement", which Greg Odegaard suggested was my residence,
and I responded about his needing to keep a day job and getting a new broom.

That's OK though, Bird.  Why not post the entire Odegaard postings of the
last month and see what the sum of the "on-topic" material is.  Five lines
on the Celtics, perhaps?  Point the fingers at all the parties, sir.