Re: The List

Exactly, in a free debating society, free speech is 100% just that. The
Internet has moved on from the past rules and regulations. Listees should
not have to go to the List Owner and cry. If problems are exposed, they
will shrink by their own weight. I don't read every post either, depends,
like a newspaper, you pick and chose. What is private email? What isn't
posted.