Re: The List

At 12:39 PM 3/23/00 -0500, Dan Forant wrote:
>Most time I would agree not to expose private emails. When they occur from
>a post from the list and it is of threatening nature, the list should know.

Sorry i must strongly disagree. Private E-mails should remain private. Who
will decide which ones should be published? IMO this bird dropping fellow
was trying to incite Jaime to a response and he succeeded.  The list owner
should most definitely be informed as he can possibly do something  whereas
we listers can do nothing. Jaime if I inferred you were in the wrong please
believe it was not my intent. You have the right to feel as you do. I just
disagreed with the publishing of the E-mail.Later.Mike