Re: Why no Fortson?

Like Cecil says, Celts are still learning. I'd like to know when school's
out. Fortson didn't make much of an impact during his lowly 7 minutes so
Coach pulled him. If he is suited only for certain teams, then let's use
him as trade bait, which I assume is going to happen. Walker did make dumb
mistakes, but the Pro Anderson was the guiltiest with turnovers in the 4th,
especially the 2 that led to dunks immediately. Yet he is having a solid
year. Nobody could stop Garnett, what a talent, even though it hurt, he was
poetry in motion.