Why no Fortson?

Why the heck wasn't Fortson in during the 4th qtr??
Minnesota got a bunch of second chances they never
would have had with Danny under the basket. With
such a close game and each possession of the ball so critical,
he absolutely should have been in there for rebounding
purposes.   It's not like he was in foul trouble or anything.
Jeez!!

Good game - exciting to watch, although hard to watch Antoine
revert to his "take it to 4 defenders and get stuffed" offense at the
most inopportune moment.

Most players do take time to come into their own - look at Malik Sealy,
who has been a middling bench player most of his career.  It would
be a good piece of scouting to target players like that who are
on the verge of maturity and a new level of play.

Watched Eddie House of ASU light it up in an NIT game the
other night. Great shooter (also takes a zillion shots) and sharp
defender too.  He could be around for the Cs -- wherever they
pick in the draft will not yield a good big man so they might as
well take the BPA.  But House plays 2-guard and is PG height (6-1 or so),
so is likely going to run into the Dana Barros, Eddie Benton 'tweener
category at the next level.  Of course Philly is doing OK with that
kind of player in Iverson...    Well, now that the Cs are pretty much
out of the playoff race, they could get a little lucky in the lottery
and pick up a higher talent (Courtney Alexander, the HS kid, or Przybilla).

The more I see of Pitino, the more I wish he would exit.  I could get
provincial about it and say of course I don't like him - he's from
New York ; )

On another note, what do you all think of the Sox on the cover of SI
as favorites to win the world series?

 --Ellie