Re: Would You Trade Kenny Anderson For Latrell Sprewell?

W wrote:

> Way Of The Ray wrote:
>
> > Wayne Turner is alot better than you project him to be and he
> > really, really fits into the Pitino system. Plus he can defend
> > and he's won at every level he's been on.
>
> He may be better than what I project him to be, but its true that he has no shot and thats
> what I criticised him for. Hes won on every level he's been on? So what!!

So what. I'll tell you so what. It shows that he's a team player and
successful.
If he doesn't have a shot and is accomplishing all this, then he must
exceed
at the other aspects of the game, which the C's definitely need.

> The truth is that he is a rookie point guard who was undrafted. Until he proves otherwise
> in the regular season then he must come from the bench or else we'll be watching
> basketball from last season all over again.

All rookies are unproven, but Turner has a nice pedigree and unlike a
lot
of the rooks entering the NBA, he's already familiar with the system
he'll
be playing. That gives him an advantage.
Ray