Re: Would You Trade Kenny Anderson For Latrell Sprewell?

Ray,

After we lose Sprewell who do we have for our starting point guard?

Wayne Turner -- puh-lease. The guy is only ever going to be backup standard. If he
had a shot then perhaps, but he doesn't so he isn't -- I can just imagine it now....
Walker and Pierce could be double-teamed at every opportunity because Wayne Turner
doesn't need to be defended.

$7 million lost from our cap -- We're not the freaking Toronto Raptors trying to
play as close to the cap as possible just for an owner.. I can imagine Gaston being
very lenient on a winning team but not on a team that had a poor season such as last
years team. Would you want to overspend for a bunch of losers no matter the reason?
I would hope not.

Just my two cents worth.

Warwick