Re: Would You Trade Kenny Anderson For Latrell Sprewell?

Wayne Turner is alot better than you project him to be and he
really, really fits into the Pitino system. Plus he can defend
and he's won at every level he's been on.

Kenny is playing better from what the announcers tell me, so
perhaps, you won't need to deal him for a Sprewell type,
instead he can be dealt for well whatever, which I think is
Pitino's plan any ways. Get Kenny-san playing well and see if there's
a market for him, big contract and all. But don't underrate Turner
or Barros being able to handle the point.
Ray