Re: Would You Trade Kenny Anderson For Latrell Sprewell?

Way Of The Ray wrote:

> Wayne Turner is alot better than you project him to be and he
> really, really fits into the Pitino system. Plus he can defend
> and he's won at every level he's been on.

He may be better than what I project him to be, but its true that he has no shot and thats
what I criticised him for. Hes won on every level he's been on? So what!!

The truth is that he is a rookie point guard who was undrafted. Until he proves otherwise
in the regular season then he must come from the bench or else we'll be watching
basketball from last season all over again.