Re: Advice on shock/strut & spring setup

Hi Mike,

I tried the H&R Cup-Kit on my 97 Jetta GLX, and I didn't like it at all. Sure
the handeling was amazing, but the day-to-day ride was just too harsh. I
sold the kit and since installed H&R Sports with Bilstein Sport shocks,
and I really love that ride. It's not as low as the Cup-Kit (which is
another plus for me), and really takes the edge of the harsh Cup-Kit ride.

I had a few people comment/complain about the ride with the Cup-Kit, but
no-one has said anything about the H&R Sports. Obviously the handeling is
not as good, but it's far better than stock, and a comfy ride, too. (No
more nose-dives whenevr you touch the brakes!)

Here are some pictures:
  http://www.buzzneon.com/jetta/clean/
I took them after a mojor wash/buff/wax (hence the name 'clean').

I'm not really suppose to be running a web-server on my DSL line, so please
don't hammer it too much!

Cam.

--
    Cameron Silver:                  **    Be there, be there,   *  ,_~o
           cameron@buzzneon.com      ** I'm there and I like it! * /  //\