RE: Good VW Dealers in Hampton Roads, VA?

I personally think Checkard Flag has the best prices.  Just make sure you
buy a car at the very end of the month!  I bought a car several years ago
from a salesman named Mike.  He still works their and is very cool to deal
with.  I just recently bought some new strut bearings from CF, and stopped
by his office.  He actually remembered my name even though I haven't seen
him in several years.  He sold me a '98 Jetta GLX with leather, cold weather
package, Bose stereo for $19,149 (brand new with 32 miles on the odo).  That
was cheap back then (Greenbrier wanted almost $24k for a demo GLX with 5k
miles).

Greenbrier has the best service department as long as you know who to talk
to, but they are known for adding $1000+ to the MSRP cuz they think VW's are
in high demand.

You could also give Casey Imports a look, but I haven't really heard
anything good about those guys (sales or service).

Good Luck!

BTW... we have a weekly GTG of VW's in Virginia Beach every Sunday @ 2pm.
We hang out at the Bennigans parking lot in front of Lynnhaven Mall.

-Chuck Simpson
'97 GTI VR6