RE: Trunk doesn't pop open

Quick follow-up....

I just bought a house and was moving this past weekend
and with the amount of junk still left in my old apartment
will be moving this week as well. So I really need use of
the trunk and don't have time to deal with poking around
in there myself.  I ran down to the dealer this morning since
I needed the oil changed and damn if they aren't charging
$49.95 for a f*&#ing oil change now.  Guess who's gonna
learn to change the oil at his new place?  I mentioned the
trunk problem to the service guy and he said it would be $75
just to get the trunk open but like I said I'm pressed right
now and said ok.  Just got the call from him and whatever it
was cost $50 for parts and labor but I suspect it was only
something that got jarred loose from the stiffer ride I've got
and the many CalTrans induced potholes where I normally
drive.

Mine's a '97 for whoever mentioned this being a problem
with older cars.

paul