Re: Rear speaker ripped out

I wouldn't spend a lot of money on rear speakers.  In fact, I wouldn't
even bother to replace it.  You will get better staging without them.
But if you have to have them, I would source a set of OEM speakers to
put in there, and spend your money on a nice component set for the
front.

b-
no rear speakers edition...  or rear interior for that matter:)
(BTW, I drive a GTI)