FS: Parting out 1996 VR6 Golf GTi

Hi everyone, chris collier here,

I would like to let everyone know that I am parting out a 96 Golf VR6 GTI

I want to first preface this email by saying that I have never done this before, so please be patient with me on pricing of parts; I don't really know what fair pricing is, so hopefully we will be able to come to fair numbers:

I have car dismantled:

Engine/tranny 55K
Forest Green in color; car sustained front left damage
Interior is Black Leather
Sunroof
ETC.

I have pictures if anyone would like to see condition before dismantling

Pleas email me with requests for parts, and again, I am trying my best to come up with fair numbers.

thank you,
Chris Collier

ccollier@giardina-usa.com
http://www.giardina-usa.com