RE: Trunk doesn't pop open

At 3:47 PM -0700 03/10/2000, Chadwick, John/COR/INV wrote:
>There's a hidden button?

There is a trunk open button (not really hidden) in the center
console. Open up the flap, and under the lip is a button to open the
trunk.

My guess about the problem is that your air/vacuum hose is obstructed
or doesn't have enough pressure to actuate the latch. You can try to
go in through the back seats with a flash light to troubleshoot...

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax