Re: Trunk doesn't pop open

filter is 16 bucks at the dealer, Durablend is 2.50 a qt, that puts you
at 31 bucks, plus a half hours labor...@30 bucksan that gets you 61 for
an oil change.  Sounds like you are getting a deal.

DIY would be 10 plus 2 to ship for the filter, 2.50 per qt for oil,
Don't skimp on the oil, at least get the Durablend.  Now, you are at 25
bucks.  Do you have a floor jack?  Jack stands?  the correct tools?  The
operation it self is pretty brainless, but when you think of everthing
else you have to have to change the oil, 49.95 doesn't seem so bad.