Re: 1.8t swap

I should have been more specific. While the  G60 isn't known for
reliability , on a tweaked 1.8t (anything past 12psi - 200 Hp ) the K03
most certainly needs replacing with the larger K04 otherwise it spins
faster than intended and vibrates excessively which may result in a broken
blades and or shaft.... little pieces of spinning metal entering the engine
will have a nasty effect on reliability  : ) The upgrade kit from Neuspeed
incudes one of these larger turbos and since its the OEM  on the Audi TT
its a direct bolt on.