Online Detailing Seminar - Two Rooms!!

Hey all,
Due to the increase response for tomorrow nights detailing seminar on AOL,
I'm going to attempt to cyber-simulcast the session on AOL's AIM network. If
you have the Instant Messenger software that is a free download from
http://www.aol.com then you will be able to join the session. The way to
join while using AIM is by messaging me (screenname provided below) at
9:30pm EST, then I will message you back with an included hyperlink to the
group buddy chat room. The group buddy chat feature only works with the
current versions of the AIM software. (99% of you should be fine) Matt will
then be answering questions from both AOL & AIM.....we will try to provide
the Q&A's to both rooms so everyone will know what is going on at the same
time.
Take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103