Re: 1.8t swap

Maybe so but from what I've read in some mag's the G60 is pretty stressed
out the way it is and isn't reliable much past 200hp. The 1.8t  is de tuned
from the Audio version of 220 hp (I think ) and is said to run reliably up
to about 300 hp. Having owned a few turbo cars (Supra Turbo, 626 Turbo) and
driven a few supercharged one's (G60, MR2, T-Bird) I would go turbo unless
cost is a major factor.