Re: 1.8t swap

The only thing not reliable in the G60 is the charger.  The same can be said for
the K03 on the 1.8t.  If you pump 15 psi of boost thru it, it isn't gonna last for
anything.

I guess my main point is that total cost of putting a 1.8t in an A2 Jetta would be
outrageous.  The motor goes for about 2k, not to mention the electronics and
tranny, the all the custom motor mounts that would need to be made.  Quite an
expensive swap.  Granted, it would be super good(better in an A2 Golf), it would
cost alot of dough, and take considerable time.