Re: New GLX Owner (Alarm install)

Naresh,

Thanks for the input. You are correct. I just took my car to what is
unarguably the best shop in the area and had a Clifford 9000 (G4
Series) put in. So far its taken 9 hrs, 2 Clifford certified mechanics,
and hours on the phone with the engineers at Clifford and its still a
no-go. Problems with the tach sensing unit, door lock module (alarm
locks doors but vehicle locking switch wont).

Seems that the Jetta is a problem child according to the Clifford
techs.