Re: New GLX Owner (Alarm install)

On Jun 13, 11:57pm, Naresh H. Singh wrote:
> Subject: Re: New GLX Owner (Alarm install)
>
> In order to have your door locks locked while using an aftermarket alarm
> you'll probably need an actuator installed.

The shop I had my alarm installed at (Clifford IQ-700) was able to
keep the aftermarket alarm in (they just snipped the wire to the horn,
it was annoying me) and also tap into the central locking system so
that when I arm my alarm it will roll up my windows.  Sometimes I leave
'em down just so I can look like a pimp when the alarm rolls them up. :-)

--
John A. Kilpatrick                                      Network Analyst
kilpatri@sgi.com                              Site I/S Network Services