Re: New GLX Owner (Alarm install)

On Jun 15,  9:20am, Chris Lefkaditis wrote:
> Subject: Re: New GLX Owner (Alarm install)
> Naresh,
>
> Thanks for the input. You are correct. I just took my car to what is
> unarguably the best shop in the area and had a Clifford 9000 (G4
> Series) put in.

Hmm...the guys who did my alarm were able to completely wire my
IQ 700 into my 97 GLX with no actuators or any other hardware
but some timing relay to get the pulse right.  Took them some time
and we were in the with a signal analyizer (one pulse to lock, two
pulses to unlock, and we had to get the timing right) but no hardware.

--
John A. Kilpatrick                                      Network Analyst
kilpatri@sgi.com                              Site I/S Network Services