Re: New GLX Owner (Alarm install)

In order to have your door locks locked while using an aftermarket alarm
you'll probably need an actuator installed. There are a lot of good
systems out there so do your research. I have a Clifford system in my car
but whats most important is the installer and the quality of the install.
The shop that did my alarm took forever to get it right and after getting
feedback from this great list I was able to get the system working the way
it should.

Hope this helped,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black