Re: TIRES (Good News & Bad News) - OPINIONS WANTED!

Khan Klatt wrote:

> The bad news is that my rear drivers Eagle GA is flat, flat, flat with a
> nice big nail in it. If the GA can't get repaired, I've been preparing to
> buy a new set of tires (205/50/R15's). And here is the table I built:
>
> (hopefully this will look right in your mail client, it's nicely formatted
> in mine)

 Check your extended warranty policy if you have one.  I had a flat
about a month ago that was caused by a screw in the sidewall (not sure
how I managed that - luckily it was the stock GA's and not my Yoko's)
ANYHOW, my extended warranty policy covered the replacement and it only
cost me $25 including mounting and balancing.....

 Just a thought........

--

-Steven.  2084@sgiDOTnet

MEMBER: STEEL CITY TOURING