Re: My secrets to NBA head coaching success by Dr. Jack Ramsay

    What a crass, crass "man" you are using the Holocaust tragedy to make your
    clever little point. How about using all victims of abuse or violent crime
    next, would that make you feel oh so much better? Considering many of these
    victims are children, I guess it is appropriate you act like one yourself.>>Greg
Odegaard

Once again, Greg, you miss the point.  Nothing wrong with Jack Ramsay, but there's
little relevance to his opinions on the Celtics.  Do you GET IT?

You're so steeped in history and memorabilia that you fail to realize that these
Celtics are all young kids, with the old greyhair Eric Williams just tickling 30.
They were 3-15 years old when Ramsay was last "doing his thing".  Perhaps they may
respect Bill Russell, because, as a player, his accomplishments are real and
quantifiable to a young group of kids.  An old coach from the '80s whose daughter
married O'Brien?  Not worth mentioning.

That was, and is, the point of my post.

Are you pulling a Clinton on me with your little line about abused children?  Are you
trying to demonstrate your awareness of social causes?  If so, you've missed the point
again.

Stick with these Celtics, instead of coaches from 20 years ago who don't matter to us
or these players.  And stick with the subject.  I'm not criticizing Ramsay, just
saying that his views don't mean much more than a whit.

At least he has views on the Celtics.  Do you?  I'm pretty tired of reading your posts
that have nothing to do with basketball, just self-serving admonitions to protect your
sense of what is "babbling".  Try some of your own advice, Greg.  You're a pretty
lousy advocate for whatever cause you think you're representing.

Unless your idea of a "good sole" is from Nike, you'd better think about investing in
a dictionary.