Re: My secrets to NBA head coaching success by Dr. Jack Ramsay

What a crass, crass "man" you are using the Holocaust tragedy to make your
clever little point. How about using all victims of abuse or violent crime
next, would that make you feel oh so much better? Considering many of these
victims are children, I guess it is appropriate you act like one yourself.

Some human decency even in the face of humiliation wouldn't be too much to
ask. I am sure your friends and family must be so proud to know and get to
spend time with you, unless of course they don't frequently visit you in
your basement cave.

Whether Dr. Jack Ramsey speaks to your interests, now or ever, gives you
really no right to blindly criticize him. This is no better than knocking
some good sole on this list for giving their prediction, only to have to lie
in wait like a snake ready to pounce. What a true coward.

I am truly stupid Lance for even trying to reason with you, and ignoring the
advice of so many, who ask me to nicely put you behind us, and for that I am
sorry. I will try harder to ignore your babblings in the future, as
virtually everyone has done before me.

I was not trying to be "too" funny when I said that if no one responds then
you will whither and go away. Your type doesn't quickly, but a few others in
recent years here did eventually, so there is hope for the rest of us.

Good luck,
Greg
"I used to be disgusted, but now I try to be amused"