Re: My secrets to NBA head coaching success by Dr. Jack Ramsay

CeltsSteve--

Good notes on Jack Ramsay's view of the game.

One thing, though.   Does it bother you at all that Dr. Jack last won a championship
25 years ago?  And referencing his Buffalo team?  I'm not one for disrespecting past
accomplishments, but the game's changed a lot since then, and the role of coaches has
almost universally shifted to baby-sitter, truant officer, character witness and
arbitrator.  Seems like teaching's fallen way down the list.