Re: [CANSLIM] Re: Holley Says Reach Out For The Messiah

You've got a pretty sharp mind, Greg.  You made the connection to Dan's post and
yours.  Wow.

Too bad that there are federal laws against human cloning that you're not aware of.
You accuse me of living in a basement.  That's amusing.  Meanwhile, feel free to have
someone translate my posts back to you, since you consistently miss the point.

My post wasn't about Dan's respect for Larry Bird.  It was about you acting the fool.

Guess it's not acting.