Re: Thanks for sending bits of my private email back to the list Lance

I guess this shouldn't come as any suprise, but Lance apparently blocked me.
Anyone else get the same pleasure?

Is there any lower this piece of work can go?

In all my years I have never seen such a coward on this list. Hard to
imagine saying that. The only thing worse would be doing this using a fake
name, which of course isn't right no matter how it comes about.

Good by Lance, it was "nice" to know you,
Greg