Re: Misdirected E-mail #2/Take a deep breath all

    Lance is this the best you can do, correct my spelling and throw out anal
    references that maybe only your 5th grade teacher wannabe friends could
    possibly understand?>>Greg Odegaard

Greg, the idea that my post was anal is quite a stretch.  I wrote:

    << Paul's behavior has been getting noticed.  As they say, a million flies can't
be
     wrong, even if it takes them a while to find the source of the stink>>

You may not care for the allusion, but the statement says that the sportswriters have
been picking up on the "stink" that Paul's caused on the USA team, from both players
and the coach.  That's all it is.

Flies migrate to a whole lot of bad and decaying things.  You're reading more color
into the statement than I gave it.  Paul Pierce's selfish behavior is getting noticed
and written about, and I stand by the fact that it's not laudatory, but critical.

Don't make it out to be more than it is, please.  You could mislead others who think
I'm trying to condemn Pierce, when he's doing fine all by himself.