Re: Misdirected E-mail #2/Take a deep breath all

> >I guess it is obvious that Joe H's post asking Lance to stop with the
> >personal digs was a wasted effort.  I just don't see the need for mixing
> >basketball with snide remarks like this.>>Cecil

Nothing adversarial about a post that suggests that Pierce actual got any Celtics
involved?

That's more of an insult to one's intelligence than an internet chat with Chris
Wallace.

Paul can shoot and drive, but I'd love to see some evidence that he actually acted
like a playmaker in ANY of those 82 games this past season.  He only had 42 min per
game, so I can understand that he was limited, but it's a nasty joke to be told that
he spent one moment working on getting somebody else a shot.

You call that adversarial, I call it journalistic conscience.  Suit yourself, Cecil. .
.but try coming up with a play in which Pierce actually worked to get someone else the
ball, rather than a phony NBA assist that came from driving into three players and
bailing out . . yet getting credited for an assist.