Re: Misdirected E-mail #2/Take a deep breath all

----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Jacobson <lancejacob@attbi.com>
To: Greg Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com>; Shawn Niles <shizzjr@hotmail.com>;
<cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>; <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: Misdirected E-mail #2/Take a deep breath all

> > >I guess it is obvious that Joe H's post asking Lance to stop with the
> > >personal digs was a wasted effort.  I just don't see the need for
mixing
> > >basketball with snide remarks like this.>>Cecil
>
> Nothing adversarial about a post that suggests that Pierce actual got any
Celtics
> involved?
>
> That's more of an insult to one's intelligence than an internet chat with
Chris
> Wallace.

**The word adversarial is not even in the piece which you used.  My problem
with you has nothing to do with basketball talk.  It is that you refuse to
keep it to that.  You have a need to post about why Tammo pisses you off so
much, yet you have been asked repeatedly to tone down the dramatics yourself
by several members of this list, which you obviously have little concern
for.  You stated recently that you were done talking about Pierce.

I mentioned before that I thought you enjoy the "arguments" so much that you
are not beyond instigation.  I think this is a sad fact which you are
proving ad nauseum.  You are being killfiled by many people on this list,
which is one reason why only a few respond to your posts.  I am trying not
to do the same.

Cecil