Re: The List

Hey gang,

Since it was I Brutus Thornapple who seems to have initiated this somehow, I
just wanna say that I have e-mailed Jaime privately (whatever that is :-)
and told him how I feel about this entire thread.  I had originally posted
when someone said that on another list, there were people who wanted to see
our guys tank the season for a better draft selection.  Stupid me posted
that there were some on this list who felt that way also.  I did not tell a
lie.  There are people who have felt that way for some time and have not hid
the fact.  I didn't call any names or make fun of anybody.  I did say, only
because I knew it would happen, that Jaime would send a quick reply.

I have had conversations, *privately* with other members of this list from
time to time when they feel, as Tom Murphy said "that I need to be put in my
place."  I have no problem with that happening and please don't interpret
that as a slap at Tom cuz it's not.

My point is that I told Jaime what I thought of what he wrote and I am ready
to forgive him and move on.  He did apologize, though I was unaware at the
time of the "Cecil's lover" crack.  Some women in Halifax would be jealous
:-)

As he said to me, we are all in the Celtic bunker.  And while it does get
toasty in here from time to time, I still look forward to coming home to see
the posts each and every day.  That, in itself, could mean I'm just a
glutton for punishment I realize.  But this is my team dammit and I rejoice
in the victories and hurt with their losses.  AS WE ALL DO IN ONE WAY OR
ANOTHER!!

Let's move on.

Cecil