Time to get rid of Pitino

There are more indications this morning that the Celtics are trying
to trade Walker. Its time to let Pitino go, before he completely
destroys the team's future. I know they're not a good team now, but
Walker is only 23 years old. In my opinion, Walker is showing
progress. He's taking less bad shots and appears to be willing to
do those things that Pitino is asking of him. Next thing you know,
there will be reports of trying to trade Pierce.

I know that it became fashionable to bash Mercer after he was
traded, but again, this was an example of Pitino giving up on a
future star. Also, Chauncey Billups was a player that we should
have held onto. A team of Pierce, Walker, Billups and Mercer could
have been AWESOME in a couple of years.

-David