Re: Time to get rid of Pitino

This team may not be to our liking just yet, but I do believe it will jump
over some of our competitors when we get a few more players to compliment
the role of our starters. Never did I believe we would make an impact with
Battie, Cheaney, McCarty, Ellison, Overton. I did think Forston would help,
but forget it, unless he does a complete turnaround, all the muscle is in
his body, his brain is empty. He'll do great on a Body Building Magazine
cover or a beach poser. Forston should be the bait.