Re: Time to get rid of Pitino

I agree, it makes me very nervous that Walker is on the block - I'm also
reluctant to give up on Fortson.  And anyone that one thinks Pierce and
Griffin are valuable trade fodder, well... I don't even want to have
that conversation.  But it's important to note that the climate in which
Pitino feels such a desperate need to 'improve the team,' even at its
future expense, is created and fostered by those of us who call for his
firing every time we get anxious.

Have a little patience.  The rollercoaster emotions shown on this list
are understandable, but they do contribute in a small way to the
short-sighted behaviour of our team's management.