Re: Time to get rid of Pitino

David stated :
> I know that it became fashionable to bash Mercer after he was
> traded, but again, this was an example of Pitino giving up on a
> future star. Also, Chauncey Billups was a player that we should
> have held onto. A team of Pierce, Walker, Billups and Mercer could
> have been AWESOME in a couple of years.

I anm not sure this team would have been as good as the current one.
Billups plain out sucked at point, Anderson has had a pretty decnt year IMO.
Last I checked Mercer is shooting a lot better this year than he ever did in
Boston, and Griffin maybe does not bring the raw talent Merer had, but is a
much more intelligent player with a better attitude.

I am not sure Walker, Pierce & Mercer could have peacefully coexisted.