Re: [Celtic_Pride] Re: The Truth about Cats and Pitinos

Cecil, evidently you had a knack and program that the kids could latch on
to. Pitino is not teaching and the Celts aren't listening to his theories
anyway. As for unappreciative parents, forget them, it's the kids that
count. I learned much discipline and team play in school sports that helps
carry you on through life. I had a hard example in high school, as one of
the starting rotation on the pitching staff, the coach heard I was smoking.
If I said yes I was gone, no I stayed. I said yes, end of story. Lesson
learned. I have told a few small ones since then though :-)

Dan

Dan