Re: [Celtic_Pride] The Truth about Cats and Pitinos

I wouldn't be in a hurry to trade Walker or Pierce. This team is just 3
starters away from credibility, a point guard, power forward and center. It
wouldn't take much to be better than Anderson, Battie and Pots. What's our
draft situation should we (laugh) be in the lottery again??? I lost track.

Dan