It's time to start over

I'm hoping last night's loss opens some eyes about the players on this team.
What's wrong with this team won't be fixed with a coaching change. Pitino
has to go, and we all know that (although we differ on the reasons), but do
we need Pat Riley to beat the Bulls? Is there anyone on the list who
believes this is a "coaching" loss?

Let's stop talking about these great stats the Celtic players seem to be
putting up. Stats are for losers, and that's what this bunch is. There have
been a lot of players who put up good stats and never won a thing. I don't
want to hear about Pierce's scoring, or Toine's assists or anything else.
The bottom line is winning games, and this group can't do it. Worse yet,
they don't seem to care. It's time to blow this team up and start over.
That's why Pitino needs to go as soon as possible--he's holding back the
rebuilding process that needs to start right now.

Package Pierce with some bad contracts to help the salary cap situation.
Deal Walker in the summer when his BYC status changes. Add draft picks,
young players with potential, or expiring contracts. But please, please
don't sit still for this painful basketball.

Mark