RE: Pierce to Atlanta? -Reply

Just so that I understand the rules, Greg, it is OK to be rude to
someone as long as Greg Odorguard doesn't like them?  Aren't you doing
exactly what you complain of from others lately; Surfacing only to make
long winded, personal attacks on people?

For the record, I think that wild trade rumors from suspect sources are
the very least of Warwick's contributions to this list.

Jim

>From: "Odegaard, Greg M." <GMOdegaa@rmc.com>
>Subject: RE: Pierce to Atlanta? -Reply
>Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 07:48:14 -0800
>

>No one can be more critical of a dreaded list member than I, but this
is
>only when I feel someone is way over the line of the high and mighty.
For