Re: Pierce to Atlanta? -Reply

Is old "Stinky" Odorgaard still holding a grudge because I disagreed with him
over his stealing copyrighted work?

I never see his droolings unless someone quotes him.  I permanently
kill-filed him months ago.  It helped my aggravation quotient considerably.
I am glad to see his rantings are worth an occasional laugh, though.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com